I'm not going to say I am a huge supporter of genocide, but these dumb ass people and children wearing Darfur approved clothing are making it seem like a good idea. Every 8-10 years a new country/region needs saved, then it is forgotten about. Remember the Bosnian genocide, of course not, that was sooo 10 years ago. Are they even a country anymore???
Plus look it up, they are blaming the Genocide in Darfur on global warming. Seriously. Whenever I get hot, I get tired, not angry and violent. Plus I am always angry and violent and I haven't started the Pittsburgh genocide.
It's not the genocide that angers me, sad and inhumane I know. It's the celebrity causes, caused by this. I don't want some stupid flake of a celebrity talking about this, I want them to do what they are good at, being retarded, going in and out of rehab and getting in car wrecks. Plus once someone see's a disease ridden actress wearing a "Save Darfur" t-shirt, they all have to jump on board, get herpes and a t-shirt.
So next time you see someone wearing a "Save Darfur" t-shirt, please ask them where Darfur is located.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment